BATLLE I ROIG, ARQUITECTES is an architecture practice set up in 1981 by Enric Batlle and Joan Roig that works on a wide variety of projects including construction, landscape and territorial planning. Enric Batlle and Joan Roig are both university lecturers and have published several specialist books. Their work has received various awards and been featured in a number of publications.
The practice of BATLLE I ROIG, ARQUITECTES is located in Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona province) and covers 600 m2 in a building designed by the practice, which is made up of more than 40 professionals in all fields of architecture, landscape architecture, urbanism, engineering and technical architecture.
- Johan Cruyff Stadium for the sports city of FC Barcelona by Batlle i Roig Arquitectura
- Convert an industrial building. Doctors Without Borders Headquarters by Batlle i Roig
- Landscaping project of the year. Luminescent concrete trail at Old Gypsum Mines by Batlle i Roig
- Batlle i Roig, Rafael de la Hoz, Mª Á. López Amado and Alternativas GEA 21, awarded with the Medals of the CSCAE 2017
- CALAFELL’S NEW MARKET
- Funeral Home at Sant Joan Despí's Cemetery, by Batlle i Roig arquitectes
- Waste Treatment Facility from Vallès Occidental