Reinier de Graaf. Reinier de Graaf joined OMA in 1996. He is responsible for building and masterplanning projects in Europe, Russia, and the Middle East, including Holland Green in London (completed 2016), the new Timmerhuis in Rotterdam (completed 2015), G-Star Headquarters in Amsterdam (completed 2014), De Rotterdam (completed 2013), and the Norra Tornen residential towers in Stockholm. In 2002, he became director of AMO, the think tank of OMA, and produced The Image of Europe, an exhibition illustrating the history of the European Union. He has overseen AMO’s increasing involvement in sustainability and energy planning, including Zeekracht: a strategic masterplan for the North Sea; the publication in 2010 of Roadmap 2050: A Practical Guide to a Prosperous, Low-Carbon Europe with the European Climate Foundation; and The Energy Report, a global plan for 100 percent renewable energy by 2050, with the WWF. De Graaf has worked extensively in Moscow, overseeing OMA’s proposal to design the masterplan for the Skolkovo Centre for Innovation, the ‘Russian Silicon Valley,’ and leading a consortium which proposed a development concept for the Moscow Agglomeration: an urban plan for Greater Moscow. He recently curated two exhibitions, On Hold at the British School in Rome in 2011 and Public Works: Architecture by Civil Servants (Venice Biennale, 2012; Berlin, 2013). He is the author of Four Walls and a Roof, The Complex Nature of a Simple Profession.
- New totemic image on Zuidas. Nhow Amsterdam RAI Hotel by OMA/Reinier de Graaf
- OMA Reveals Design for Residential Tower in Kuwait City
- OMA and Laboratorio Permanente Win Competition for Scalo Farini
- Three shifted volumes. Nhow Amsterdam RAI Hotel by OMA
- OMA / Reinier de Graaf inaugurates the Norra Tornen in Stockholm
- Reinier de Graaf in conversation with Patrik Schumacher
- Four Walls and a Roof: The Complex Nature of a Simple Profession by Reinier de Graaf
- OMA Designed Masterplan for the Bajes Kwartier is Selected by Dutch Government
- Norra Tornen, Two towers of apartments by OMA
- WWF and AMO, a world 100% reliant on renewable energy by 2050
- OMA selected as finalist for Skolkovo, Russia's "Silicon Valley"