COR & asociados was created in 2006 by Architects Jesus Olivares and Miguel Rodenas, after graduating from the University of Alicante with Master Degrees in Sustainable Architecture and Urbanism. Currently, they are directors of the Architecture and Urbanism Area.
In 2007, Jose Verdu, Technical Architect and Building Engineer from the University of San Antonio was incorporated as director of the Division of Technical Assistance and Construction.
And finally, in 2008, Nuria Rodenas, Master Degree in Tax Consultancy from the University Miguel Hernández, Master Degree in Tax Business with honors from the Fundesem Business School, Master Degree in Finance by Fundesem Business School, Master Degree Business Administration and Management from the UCAM, and Degree Bussiness Studies from the University of Alicante; was incorporated as CFO of the company, and currently is director of the area of Business Consulting.
- Retrieving the memory of snow wells. Retreat for an artist by COR Asociados Arquitectos
- Ceramic veil for the new Museum of Natural History Collections of UA by COR Arquitectos
- Medea in an old marble quarry by COR
- FEDA Confederation of Employers of Albacete Headquarters
- MUCA by COR
- Music Hall and Auditorium in Algueña. MUCA