Iker Gil is an architect and director of MAS Studio, a collaborative architecture and urban design firm based in Chicago. He is also the founder and editor-in-chief of the design journal MAS Context and the Associate Curator of Dimensions of Citizenship, the US Pavilion at the 16th Venice Architecture Biennalethat took place in 2018. He has curated severalexhibitions, including BOLD: Alternative Scenarios for Chicagoas part ofthe inaugural Chicago Architecture Biennial, a gallery as part of the exhibition Chatter Architecture Talks Balkat the Art Institute of Chicago, Shanghai Transforming at the Chicago Architecture Foundation and Virginia Tech, and Synchronizing Geometry held at S.R. Crown Hall (IIT). In addition, he teaches at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and was the co-director of the Chicago Expander program. He is the recipient of the 2010 Emerging Visions Award from the Chicago Architectural Club.
- Geometry of Light, by Luftwerk & Iker Gil transform Mies van der Rohe pavilion
- Dimensions of Citizenship. US Pavilion for the Biennale Architettura di Venezia 2018
- New Map Celebrates Concrete Architecture in Chicago. Concrete Chicago Map
- BILBAO. MAS Context. Issue 30-31
- NEW ISSUE.- DEBATE
- Another view, "Inside Marina City" by Iker Gil and Andreas E.G. Larsson
- Exhibition. Chatter: Architecture talks back at the art institute of chicago
- MAS Context, 25-26 Issue / LEGACY
- MAS Context, 23 / ORDINARY. Fall 14
- NARRATIVE. New issue for MAS Context magazine, and 5 YEARS!!
- New issue from the magazine MAS Context
- ABERRATION by MAS CONTEXT