Toni Gironès, (Badalona, 1965) architect by "Escuela de Arquitectura del Vallés - ETSAV" (1992). Professor of projects at that School until 2005 and from then Teaching Responsible and professor/coordinator of the projects and drawing I-II (2005-11) subjects and of Projects and Urban planning II (2011-12) at "Escuela de Arquitectura de Reus - URV". Since 2009 he is member of the Direction Council and professor of BIARCH - Barcelona Institute of Architecture.
- Lleida Climate Museum and Life Reusing Posidonia, EX AEQUO Prize for Spanish Architecture 2019
- Climate as protagonist. Lleida Climate Museum by Toni Gironès
- El Croquis - 189. José María Sánchez García / Alfredo Payá / Toni Gironès
- 80 social housing in Salou by Toni Gironès
- SPATIAL POSITIONS 4 - Space+Matter: Life+Place. Toni Gironès
- 30 + 30 IN LESINGTON