Didzis Jaunzems Architecture, was founded by Latvian architect Didzis Jaunzems in 2012. Jaunzems has studied and gained practical experience of architecture and urban planning in Latvia, Norway and Italy. Likewise he has participated in architectural summer schools in The Netherlands and Finland, workshops in India, China and Switzerland, as well as various architectural competitions around the Europe. Didzis Jaunzems has worked in the leading architecture offices in the world OMA (Office for Metropolitain Architecture) on library, exhibition park, university projects in France, Moscow agglomeration project in Russia and other country scale projects in Middle East.
- Latvia Pavilion for Expo Dubai 2020. Soil by DJA
- Harmony between the sheltered space and the outside. Wicker Pavilion by DJA
- Pedestrian Path and View Terrace by Didzis Jaunzems, DJA
- The flag as a platform. Multimedia dance performance Both Sides by DJA
- Pavilion of Nature Concert Hall 2017 by DJA
- Scenography for Concert "Music, Dance, Adventure" by DJA