Hans Ulrich Obrist (born 1968, Zurich, Switzerland) is co-director of the Serpentine Galleries, London. Prior to this, he was the Curator of the Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville, Paris. Since his first show ‘World Soup’ (The Kitchen Show) in 1991 he has curated more than 250 exhibitions. Obrist’s recent publications include A Brief History of Curating, Project Japan: Metabolism Talks with Rem Koolhaas, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Curating But Were Afraid to Ask, Do It: The Compendium, Think Like Clouds, Ai Weiwei Speaks, Sharp Tongues - Loose Lips - Open Eyes - Ears to the Ground, along with new volumes of his Conversation Series.
- Alexander Calder at Botín Center by Hans Ulrich Obrist
- Serpentine Architecture 2018. Frida Escobedo in conversation
- Francis Kéré in conversation, Serpentine Pavilion 2017
- Yana Peel appointed chief executive of London’s Serpentine Galleries
- Burckhardt, Price and Fun Palace. An interview with Hans Ulrich Obrist
- Lucius Burckhardt and Cedric Price - A stroll through a fun palace
- Project Japan, Metabolism Talks… by Rem Koolhaas