ASWA. Architecture firm founded by Phuttipan Aswakool (b. Bangkok, Thailand, 1982) and Chotiros Techamongklapiwat (b. Bangkok, Thailand, 1986). Phuttipan Aswakool is architect graduated from Chulalongkorn University (2005) and Graduated from Columbia University, NY, USA (2008). Chotiros Techamongklapiwat is architect graduated from Chulalongkorn University (2009). They stablished Architectural Studio of Work - Aholic (ASWA) in 2013.
- A new relationship with the landscape. Toyota Thailand Marketing Complex by ASWA
- A barn as a reference to take a coffee. Take a breath cafe by ASWA
- Thermoformed product as architectural language. Sevenlakes Office by ASWA
- Metal sheet studio. ASWA Studio by ASWA
- Curved expression. Office of Lee & Son Leather by ASWA
- Geometric, multi-faceted exterior. Bitwise Headquarters by ASWA