Iñaqui Carnicero. 1973 Born in Madrid, Spain.
1998 Bsc. Architecture, School of Polytechnic University of Madrid.
2000-2011 Associate Professor of Design at the Architecture School of Polytechnic University of Madrid.
2000 Invited Bienal of Venice.
2002 Honorable Mention Luigi Cosenza Prize.
2003 Honorable Mention C.O.A.M. awards.
2008 JAE exhibition. young Spanish Architects.
2008 Scholarship by the Royal Spanish Academy of the Fine Arts for research in Rome.
2009 Final stage Architectural Digest awards.
2010 Selected BSI University of Mendrisio awards .
2010 Final Stage FAD Spanish Awards.
2011 Design Vanguard Award 2011. Architectural Record.
2011 Emerging Architecture Awards. Architectural Review.
2011 First prize Hauser award 2012.
2011 Current Doctoral Thesis : “Louis Kahn vs Robert Venturi: Learning from the scale of Rome”.
- Unfinished at City College NY by RICA Studio
- Unfinished. Spanish Pavilion of the Venice Architecture Biennale 2016
- "Unfinished" Spanish Pavilion. 15th International Architecture Exhibition
- Iñaqui Carnicero and Carlos Quintans, curators of 2016 Spanish Pavilion
- First Prize Hauser Award 2012: House 1+1=1 (Pitch´s House)