Crystalzoo is based on the idea of the office as a forum for debate and multidisciplinary collaboration where different concepts and individual skills combine to enrich the whole. It is considered one of Alicante's 6 best architecture firms and between the best 300 studios in Spain, during four years in a row since 2011. Among our successes, we find the exhibition of Hotel Balneario in Gijón in the MOMA, New York, 2006, 1st Prize at FOPA 2007 for the the Library of San Vicente del Raspeig.
José Luis Campos Rosique (Alicante, 1971), architect by UPV in 1999, 1st Prize for End of Degree Project by Generalitat Valenciana. He won the 1st Prize for the Public Library of San Vicente del Raspeig and the International Competition for the Thalassotherapy Centre in Gijón in 2002. He founded Aranea group in 2003 and was second in three international competitions Europan 7, Luarca 2003 and Europan 8, Sintra 2005 and Ceuta 2005 among others. In late 2005, he published the Journal zombiTour_00. In 2006 he founded Crystalzoo, architecture firm which he actually runs.
- The renovation of "La SEU" by CrystalZoo
- Public Library of San Vicente del Raspeig
- 'Crystalzoo. Sparkling Wild Animals'
- El Tossal Social Centre by CrystalZoo
- Expansion of Government Offices Bello Horizonte by CrystalZoo
- Medical Specialty Centre and Day Centre in La Nucía
- “Casal de la Juventud” Youth Centre in Novelda
- Environmental Education Centre by CrystalZoo