In July 2011 José Ignacio Linazasoro Rodríguez and Ricardo Sánchez González start the society Linazasoro&Sánchez Arquitectura SLP, based in Madrid. Since October 2011, they work together as Professors at the School of Architecture of Madrid.
José Ignacio Linazasoro Rodríguez is born in 1947 in San Sebastián (Spain). Linazasoro is architect by the School of Architecture of Barcelona, 1972 and PhD by the School of Architecture of Barcelona, 1980. During his long career as professor, he has taught in the School of Architecture of San Sebastián (1977-82), been a cathedratic in the School of Architecture of Valladolid (1982-88) y and in the School of Architecture of Madrid since 1988. Linazasoro works as well as a correspondant academic of Architecture in the San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Arts since 1987. Linazasoro has been invited to the schools of Venice, Central London Polytechnic, Princeton and Pamplona, among others. He lives in Madrid.
Ricardo Sánchez González is born in 1978 in Madrid (Spain). Sánchez is architect by the School of Architecture of Madrid, 2003 and Professor in the School of Architecture of Madrid since 2011. He lives in Madrid.
- Linazasoro & Sánchez win the competition to remodel Mauriac square
- Linazasoro&Sánchez winners of Surroundings of the Notre-Dame-du-Port Basilica. Clermont-Ferrand, competition
- The overlap of past and present in Escuelas Pías by José Ignacio Linazasoro
- Lovers of Teruel Square by José Ignacio Linazasoro
- 1st Prize in the Competition Museum of Fine Arts in Gran Canaria
- Winners, Piensa Sol. A moment of supreme nothingness