Arturo Sanz Martínez was born in Montalbán (Teruel) in 1963. He obtained his title of Superior Architect by the E.T.S. of architecture of Valencia in the specialty of Urbanism in 1988. He was selected by the City Council of Valencia (Department of Culture) in the Biennial of Young Artists of Europe and the Mediterranean (Turin 1997). He taught at the Master in "Industrialization and Prefabrication" at CEU San Pablo, courses 2010 and 2011.
- Renovation of a town house in Benimaclet. Mira house by Arturo Sanz
- Expansion of housing around a courtyard. Casa Claudia by Arturo Sanz and Fran López
- Integral renovation of the House Batlle in Moncada by Arturo Sanz
- Residential building renovated in El Cabanyal by David Estal and Arturo Sanz
- Flora House by Gradolí & Sanz
- Ricart house by Gradolí&Sanz
- Escola Gavina by Arturo Sanz & Carmel Gradolí