Tchoban Voss Architekten is a German architecture firm, founded by Sergei Tchoban, Ekkehard Voss, that have developed construction projects all over Germany as well as in Russia, Turkey and the Arabian countries. They develop, draft, plan and build for both regional and international clients, in the public and private sector.
In addition to residential and business buildings, they focus on planning hotels, trade facilities, office complexes, leisure time facilities, schools, educational and social facilities, as well as reconstructions and revitalizations of historical monuments.
They have been providing all architectural services − from interior architecture to general planning − ever since they went into business.
- View of Lake Griebnitzsee. Residential building at Griebnitzsee by TCHOBAN VOSS Architekten
- Dialogue with industrial memory. Technocampus Berlin by Tchoban Voss Architekten
- On a human-scale workspace. Office building for administration, by Ekkehard Voss
- Reinterpreting the Berlin building tradition. Rosenthaler Strasse 43-45 by Tchoban Voss Architekten
- The first building in Russia with Corten steel. Ferrum 1 by Tchoban Voss Architekten
- Dialogue with the History of a city. Koenigstadt-Quartier by Tchoban Voss Architekten
- Barcode Architects and Tchoban Voss Architekten won the Dresden City Headquarters competition
- Historic preservation. Magdeburg Regional Court by Tchoban Voss Architekten
- Renovation of office buildings. Blissestrasse 5 by Tchoban Voss Architekten
- Parallelism in composition. Seestrasse 65-66 Office building by Tchoban Voss Architekten
- New contemporary life in downtown. Three-gable house Steinstrasse by TCHOBAN VOSS Architekten
- Moving grid. New construction of an office building by Tchoban Voss Architekten
- Simple geometries. Villa in Potsdam