arenas basabe palacios arquitectos was founded in 2006. Since then they have won several architecture and urban prizes. They frequently give lectures and teach at different universities and institutions. They have presented their work and research in many exhibitions around Europe. Their projects have been published in many countries including Germany, Austria, the UK, France, Korea, India and Spain.
Enrique Arenas Laorga (1974), architect graduated from ETSAM (Madrid). He has developed projects in very different areas: rehabilitation, housing, institutional and events. He has held lectures at several academic institutions and is now a researcher at ETSAM. He teaches at IED Madrid.
Luis Basabe Montalvo (1975), architect graduated from TU Graz. Since 2003 he teaches design studio at ETSAM, where he is also working on his PhD. He was a guest researcher and faculty at various Universities: RWTH Aachen (Germany), Cambridge (UK) and CEPT Ahmedabad (India).
Luis Palacios Labrador (1983), architect graduated from ETSAM (Madrid, 2009) with and Master's in Advanced Innovation and Technology (ETSAM, 2011). Since 2010 he teaches design studio at ETSAM, where he is also developing his PhD. He worked in the Netherlands and, as a teacher, he has held lectures and workshops in India and UK.
- 65 Housing units in Siemensäcker by Arenas-Basabe-Palacios Arq + Soyka-Silber-Soyka Arch
- New Wildgarten district. The Sunflower Houses by Arenas Basabe Palacios
- Coliving in Montecarmelo. Inside Out by Arenas Basabe Palacios Arquitectos
- Austerity and veiling. Claudio Coello 121 by Arenas Basabe Palacios arquitectos
- Wooden Snake by Arenas Basabe Palacios arquitectos
- Ninette House by Arenas Basabe Palacios arquitectos
- BOX IN THE BOX by Arenas Basabe Palacios architects
- Virtual model for a colaborative design
- Cristall by Arenas Basabe Palacios & Nowadays Office
- Wildgarten by Arenas Basabe Palacios