Ramon Bosch and Bet Capdeferro are graduate architects of Escola Tècnica Superior d'Arquitectura de Barcelona (ETSAB). Bet Capdeferro followed the Masters in Landscape Architecture from the Fundació Politècnica de Catalunya.
In 2003 they founded the office bosch.capdeferro arquitectures in the town of Girona.
Their professional activity has progressed in parallel to teaching at several universities as Escola Tècnica Superior d'Arquitectura de Barcelona - UPC BarcelonaTech, ETH - Zürich, Escola Politècnica Superior de la Universitat de Girona and currently at Cornell University - New York, supporting from the fields of theory and research the development of design and construction processes.
They received in 2011 the Emerging Architect Special Mention of the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture - Mies van der Rohe. They were awarded with the Young Catalan Architects Prize in 2002 and Girona's Architectural Award in 2010, 2012 and 2014. In 2011 they received the Interior Design Ascer Ceramics Awards. Their work has also been recognized at the FAD Awards, ENOR Awards, and selected in two editions of the European Landscape Biennial.
- CSCAE ARCHITECTURE Awards recognize the best of architecture and urban planning
- CSCAE announces the 21 finalists for the ARCHITECTURE Awards
- Sustainability with cross laminated wood. 6x6 block by Bosch.Capdeferro Arquitectura
- House Bastida Begur and Ozadi Tavira Hotel winners of the FAD 2015 Awards
- Scaffold House in Begur by bosch.capdeferro arquitectures
- Collage House, Bosch Capdeferro
- Special Mention MIES 2011 to Ramon Bosch and Bet Capdeferro