The architect Rafael de La-Hoz, born in Córdoba (Spain), directs his own architecture studio and participates in urban planning projects and the construction of architectural complexes in Spain, Portugal, France, Poland, Rumania, Hungary, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and the United Arab Emirates, many of which are the fruit of international architecture competitions.
His most emblematic projects include: the Repsol Campus in Méndez Álvaro (recently in receipt of LEED Platinum Certification, awarded to very few buildings in the world); the Rey Juan Carlos Hospital in Móstoles; Distrito C of Telefónica in Las Tablas; the Headquarters of Endesa; the ‘Pórtico’ building (award-winner as one of the best buildings in the world); the Higher Council of Chambers of Commerce; the Rafael del Pino Auditorium –alongside the Paseo de la Castellana- and the Retiro Municipal Assembly building, included in the Daoíz y Verlarde complex of former barracks and an award-winner for its ‘technological innovation’.
- Madrid, Best Architecture Guide. 20 emblematic buildings of the city of Madrid (I)
- Castelar Building by Rafael de la Hoz + Gerardo Olivares
- Rafael de La-Hoz wins the competition for the construction of new offices of the European Commission in Brussels
- Batlle i Roig, Rafael de la Hoz, Mª Á. López Amado and Alternativas GEA 21, awarded with the Medals of the CSCAE 2017
- Espacio Miguel Delibes in Alcobendas by Rafael de La-Hoz
- Rafael de La-Hoz & ADRI-HIT won 5 museums and a sports centre in Meishan
- The CIDI gives "2015 Flagship Building " Award to Rafael de La-Hoz
- 20th Century Spanish Architecture Tours: Edificio Castelar
- New facility building for Córdoba University
- Daoíz y Velarde Cultural Centre By Rafael de La-Hoz Arquitectos
- Telefónica Headquarters. Rafael de la Hoz