Sergio Diez-Cascón Soler. Architect. Born in Barcelona in 1979. Architect since July of 2004. Specialized on structures and construction areas. He likes Marketing and he thinks it's essential the MBA discipline for a present architecture office. Internationalization is not an option, its a duty.
March 2009 was the first time that the office moved them to work in Vietnam, specifically to Ho Chi Minh City ( the old Saigon) during two months. In the summer of 2010 they finished their MBA studies at UIB and they moved again for work reasons to Ho Chi Minh City.
- KNOWING THE ASIAN CULTURE + THE FREELANCE PROFESSIONAL. In Treatment [W]
- "WHEN NIGHT FALLS + SOCIAL REALTIONSHIPS IN HCMC (Part 2)". In Treatment [TH]
- "LIFE ON THE STREET + SOCIAL REALTIONSHIPS IN HCMC (1st)". In Treatment [TH]
- FENG SHUI, LEARNING TO COMMUNICATE. In Treatment [TH]
- COMMUNICATION + ADAPTATION. In Treatment [TH]
- LE'T ME GO + RAT TRAP. In Treatment [TH]