Patrick Dillon. Architect and planner, born and raised in Gamboa, where the Chagres River flows into the Panama Canal. After studying, living and working abroad for nearly 25 years, I returned to Panama to work in civil construction before starting my architectural practice- ENSITU. I am also VP of el Colegio de la Tierra, director of Junglewood Design, and co- founder of Estudio Remoto, focused on tropical architecture typically in, with and ultimately for remote communities. I currently live in Panama City with my wife Zoila and our two kids Lucia and Wilson.
- House for a violinist by Patrick Dillon
- Living in the valley. Marcos House by Patrick Dillon
- Bermingham-Longwater House by Patrick Dillon
- Visitors Center and Overview Tower in the Jungle by Patrick Dillon, ENSITU
- Moving between the landscape. House in Cope by Patrick Dillon
- A house completely open to the landscape. SaLo House by Patrick Dillon