MIEL Arquitectos, directed by Elodie Grammont and Miguel Angel Borrás. They are a study based in Barcelona and Mallorca specialized in residential architecture (ranging from interior design to new buildings). Convinced that surprise is the best tool to rediscover the daily, they feed on the specifics of each client (goals, dreams and needs) and a healthy concern to innovate in each project.
They cultivate a special interest in the rehabilitation and interior remodeling, where they discover and give voice to certain energies remaining in the building and establish a dialogue with the new needs that allow them to redirect their entropy towards suggestive forms of enjoyment.
Since 2010 they have been in charge of the research project "Barcelona Architecture Walks", a tool for disseminating and analyzing Barcelona's architecture through the works of its Masters.
- Seeking views towards the Bay of Palma. Atalaya House by Miel Arquitectos
- Reviving the joviality of the seventies curves. Pintor Pahissa 39 by Miel Arquitectos
- House on the slope. Forbes House by Miel Arquitectos
- Casa es Carnatge by MIEL Arquitectos
- Surprise at Apartment Parlament19 by MIEL Architects & STUDIO P10
- BARCELONA ARCHITECTURE WALKS