Pich-Aguilera Arquitectes. The study, initiated in 1986, is a society limited with two associated architects Felipe Pich-Aguilera Baurier and Teresa Batlle Pagès. In 2012 a new society linked to Pich-Architects was founded: PiBarquitecturaSix, slp, with two founding partners and four new partners: Margherita Aricó, Pau Casaldáliga, Ute Müncheberg and Jordi Paris, all of them architects.
Felipe Pich-Aguilera Baurier. Doctor architect. Graduated in 1986 by the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. Specialty in Construction. Member of the Group EASA (European Assembly of Students of Architecture). Participants in the Congresses in Denmark (1984), Greece (1985), and Finland (1987). Founder member of ASF-E, the Association of Architects Without Borders from Spain.
Founder Member of the Young Catalan Architects Association (AJAC) and instigator of the activity “Meetings-Dialogue” in the Association. Founder Member of the Superior School of Architecture of the International University of Catalonia ESARQ/UIC. President of the school councils (1996-1999). Fourth-Grade Professor (since 2008). Professor of architecture and sustainability Fourth-Grade. Director of environmental and industrialitation investigation area. Founder Member of the grouping “AuS” (Architecture and Sustainability) grouping integrated in the School of Catalonia Architects.
President GBC (Spanish president of the International Initiative for a Sustainable Built Environment and World Green Building Council).
Director of the Chair of industrialized building and environment (CEIM).
Member of the Environment of CEMEX
Since 1996, Felipe gives courses and conferences in workshops and masters in Schools of Architecture and institutions related to sustainability in constructive process and respect for environment in Catalonia, Spain and worldwide.
Teresa Batlle Pagès. Architect. Graduated in 1989 from the School of Architecture at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. Specialization in services and conditions. Member Group of EASA (European Assembly of Students of Architecture). Attends the Congress of Denmark(1984), Greece (1985), Finland (1987). Founding member of the Young Architects Association of Catalonia (AJAC). Founding member of the School of Architecture at the International University of Catalonia ESARQ / UIC. Coordinator of Teaching 2 nd Cycle Plan (1997-1999). Coordinator of the Professional Council. (1996-1999).
Founding member of the Association AuS, Architecture and Sustainability of the College of Architects of Catalonia. Founding member of Architecture and Sustainability Association (ASA), driven by the Superior Council of Colleges of Architects of Spain (CSCAE).
Member of the Board of the 22 @-network and association of innovative companies with headquarters in the 22 @ Barcelona.
Vice President of the association AUS (architecture resources of Catalonia).
General Secretary of the association ASA (resources i architecture of Spain).
President of the Commission of environment of the association Network22.
Coordinator since 1997, round tables and debates on the role of the architect in building the innovation of its processes and systems agreements to a new balance of architecture and its environment.
- Evacuation staircase in the protected area Teresianas Ganduxer by Picharchitects/Pich-Aguilera
- Bulding designed from the criteria of circular economy. Gonsi Sòcrates Building by Pich-Aguilera architects
- Dialogue with the memory of the place. Sant Pau Hospital's Research Institute by Pich-Aguilera
- Reform for the new Sedatex offices by PichArchitects
- Integral remodeling of the office building “Aura Seguros” by Pich-Aguilera/Picharchitects
- Trip to cuba through the eyes of Felipe Pich
- Community Center 'Les Corts' by PichArchitects
- Technology Center Leitat by Picharchitects
- Community Centre San Bernabé in Monterrey by Pich-Aguilera Arquitectes
- Multifunctional building “Fondo” in Santa Coloma de Gramanet
- School extension “Teresianas-Ganduxer” by Picharchitects
- Pomaret Houses in Collserola
- Housing and urban development project