Montse Pla-García Castany. Architect. Born in Girona in 1980 although she lived in Palma de Mallorca since 1999, when she moved to Barcelona. Architect in 2006 by ETSAB. She studied in 2006 a post-degree of Building Rehabilitation at UPC Foundation. In Barcelona she worked at the Technical Department of GIS WTC Barcelona from 2005 to 2006 and at Espinet-Ubach Arquitectes from 2006 to 2007. After that, she moved to Palma de Mallorca to collaborate with CMV arquitectos. In October of 2008 she married Sergio.
- KNOWING THE ASIAN CULTURE + THE FREELANCE PROFESSIONAL. In Treatment [W]
- "WHEN NIGHT FALLS + SOCIAL REALTIONSHIPS IN HCMC (Part 2)". In Treatment [TH]
- "LIFE ON THE STREET + SOCIAL REALTIONSHIPS IN HCMC (1st)". In Treatment [TH]
- FENG SHUI, LEARNING TO COMMUNICATE. In Treatment [TH]
- COMMUNICATION + ADAPTATION. In Treatment [TH]
- LE'T ME GO + RAT TRAP. In Treatment [TH]