Michel Rojkind was born on December 18, 1969, in Mexico City, Mexico. When he was 18, in 1987, he joined Aleks Syntek’s band “La Gente Normal”, as its drummer, with whom he continued playing untill 1999, when the band broke apart, after 12 years and 4 albums.
While playing with “La Gente Normal”, Michel studied architecture and urban planning at the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City and, after working on his own for several years, he teamed up with Isaac Broid and Miquel Adria to establish the architectural firm “Adria+Broid+Rojkind” (1998-2002). With the idea of exploring new challenges that address contemporary society, to design compelling experiences that go beyond mere functionality, and to connect at a deeper level with the intricacies of each project, he established, in 2002, an independent firm (rojkind arquitectos), recognized by Architectural Record in 2005 as “one of the best ten Design Vanguard firms”.
- Fragmenting the house to connect with nature, “Casa Rosario" by Dosa Studio + Rojkind Arquitectos
- Opening Foro Boca by Rojkind Arquitectos. Sculptural and massive volumes on the beach
- BEHIND OF AD. TRANSFORMADORA CIEL
- PORTAL OF AWARENESS
- TEDxPuraVida - Michael Rojkind "Riesgo de Contagio"
- MICHEL ROJKIND. From Digital Design to Local Fabrication