SHoP Architects was founded twenty years ago in New York and today is an interdisciplinary staff of 180 people. The studio has been recognized with awards such as Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Architecture Firm in the World” in 2014, and the Smithsonian/Cooper Hewitt’s “National Design Award for Architecture” in 2009.
- A new Empire State Building The Brooklyn Tower skyscraper by SHoP
- World's slenderest skyscraper by SHoP Architects, completed in Manhattan
- 20 buildings you should see on a visit to New York
- The World's Tallest Hybrid Timber Tower. Atlassian Sydney Headquarters by SHoP and BVN
- A new skybridge in New York at Kips Bay's American Copper Buildings by SHoP Architects