Superstudio was founded in Florence in 1966-67, the group was made up of the architects, Adolfo Natalini (1941), Cristiano Toraldo di Francia (1941), Roberto Magris (1935-2003), Piero Frassinelli (1939), Alessandro Magris (1941-2010) and Alessandro Poli (1941). The group participates in numerous exhibitions, including the 15th and 16th Milan Triennale. In 1973, he was one of the founders of Global Tools, a system of workshops for the development of collective creativity. Until its dissolution in 1982, Superstudio devoted itself to theoretical research, working in the fields of architecture (scenography, construction) and design (objects, furniture).
- Adolfo Natalini co-founder of Superstudio dies at 78
- Cristiano Toraldo di Francia, co-founder of Superstudio, dies at 78
- Architecture as story, fiction, and ritual. "Life after architecture" exhibition on Superstudio
- Scripts for a new world: Film storyboards by Alessandro Poli in the CCA
- 50 years of Architecture. Superstudio 50