Montse Zamorano Gañán (Madrid, 1985) is an architect specialized in architecture photography, always looking to integrate new strategies, tools and methods of marketing and branding for the outreach and support to architecture and design.
She has photographed for architects such as Foster and Partners, Álvaro Siza or Héctor Fernández Elorza and published in architecture media such as Metalocus, TASCHEN, Casabella, Architectural Record, Arquitectura Viva or Detail. Her visual work has been finalist and selected in international awards and festivals and her pictures displayed in exhibitions in Madrid, Valencia, Milan and Shanghai. She greatly enjoys teaching and has lectured and conducted workshops in Harvard-GSD, Keio, Pratt, NJIT and ETSAM.
She studied architecture at the Polytechnic University of Madrid and IIT Chicago, and she holds a Master in Branding at SVA and a Master in Integrated Marketing from NYU as a Fulbright and LaCaixa Scholar.
- Montse Zamorano. Woman Photographer
- 11 Spanish Architecture Women Photographers that you will like to know
- Conversion of a Sake Warehouse by Jorge Almazán + Keio University Almazán Lab
- West 57th by BIG, new images by Montse Zamorano
- New York after winter storm Jonas
- MONTSE ZAMORANO. 10 Fundamental Photographers. On site. Architecture