Pedro Domingos, was born in Lisbon in 1967. Degree in architecture from the Faculty of Architecture of UTL, Lisbon in 1992. Collaborated with exclusivity with the architect João Luís Carrilho da Graça, between 1988 and 1997.
Constituted the partnership with Inês Lobo, between 1997 and 2002, where he developed several competitions, projects and works. Has is own studio since 2002. Taught at the University of Lusiada, between 1999 and 2007 and at University of Évora, between 2006 and 2012. Since 1997 his work is published and represented in various national and international exhibitions.
Has been appointed and distinguished in several juris and awards: Shortlist do Prémio Mies Van Der Rohe em 2017, finalista do FAD de Arquitectura em 2016, Finalista do Premio Nacional de Reabilitação Urbana em 2016, Prémio FAD de Arquitectura em 2013.
- "Llacuna" by ARQUITECTURA-G wins the FAD Prize for Architecture 2022
- 12 houses built with concrete, which will surprise you
- Living on the banks of the Tagus River. House in Restelo by Pedro Domingos
- CASA AGOSTOS II a.k.a. Casa Luum by Pedro Domingos Arquitectos
- A space to live and meditate. House in Oeiras by Pedro Domingos Arquitectos
- Primary and secondary school of server Do Vouga