Felipe Assadi is architect from Finis Terrae University 1996, and Master of Architecture from Pontificia Universidad Católica of Chile. In 1999 he received the 'Premio Promoción Joven' of the Association of Architects of Chile, awarded to the best architect under 35 of the country.
He has taught at several Chilean universities and other foreigners in Mexico, Brazil, Italy, Colombia and USA. From 2011 he serves as Dean of the Faculty of Architecture and Design of the Finis Terrae University.
He has been invited to lecture in Venezuela, Peru, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Argentina, USA, Italy and Spain. His work has been widely published in several countries in magazines like Wallpaper and Architectural Review in London, Arquitectura Viva and AV Monografías in Madrid, Architectural Record in NY, GA Tokyo, Domus and Casabella in Italy among others and in specialized books around the world.
He has participated in exhibitions in Barcelona, Pamplona, London, Quito, Tokyo and Santiago. His work has been developed in Chile, Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, United States, Ecuador and Colombia.
Nowadays he has four monographs, in Chile, Spain, Korea and Argentina.
- El Cortijo House by Felipe Assadi Arquitectos
- Watching the scenery. Cipolla house by Felipe Assadi Arquitectos
- H house by Felipe Assadi Arquitectos
- Awasi Patagonia Hotel by Felipe Assadi and Francisca Pulido. Mountain camouflage
- Bahía Azul House, Four Uses Pavilion by Felipe Assadi and Francisca Pulido. A fragmented single piece
- Painting studio in bahía azul by Felipe Assadi and Francisca Pulido
- Redefining horizontality, Casa bahia azul by Felipe Assadi and Francisca Pulido
- Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences by Felipe Assadi and Francisca Pulido
- Remota House by Felipe Assadi Arquitectos