Jeanne Gang. American architect and MacArthur Fellow Jeanne Gang is the founding principal of Studio Gang. Jeanne is recognized internationally for her bold and functional designs that incorporate ecologically friendly technologies in a wide range of striking structures. She has been sought out by numerous organizations to engage her creative approach for mission-oriented architecture and design.
Jeanne and Studio Gang have produced some of today’s most compelling design work, including the Arcus Center for Social Justice Leadership, the WMS Boathouse at Clark Park, the Nature Boardwalk at Lincoln Park Zoo, and Aqua Tower.
- Studio Gang to Design New Expansion of Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock
- Science, education and innovation. The Richard Gilder Center by Studio Gang
- As stem-like blossoming outward. Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts by Studio Gang
- The Richard Gilder Center at the American Museum of Natural History will open on February 2023
- Harvard Designates Studio Gang As architecture firm Of Enterprise Research Campus In Allston
- Jeanne Gang named in 2019 “TIME 100”
- Studio Gang Wins Design Competition for Chicago O'Hare Airport Expansion
- Studio Gang unveils vibrant redesign of Memphis waterfront Tom Lee Park
- Material Connections: Writers Theatre by Studio Gang
- A collaboration between Nick Cave and Studio Gang in "Here Hear Chicago"
- HIVE by Studio Gang, latest at the National Building Museum
- Studio Gang's 'Hive' unveiled the installation at the National Building Museum
- Writers Theatre by Studio Gang
- Wanda Vista Tower, among the tallest in Chicago
- 10 Architecture Studios Led by Women
- George Lucas announces MAD and Studio Gang as architects for his Museum
- WMS Boathouse at Clark Park by Studio Gang