Jorge Vidal Tomás architect, graduated from ‘Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Barcelona’ (ETSAB) in 2005. He studied at the Academy of Architecture Mendrisio in 2004. During that time, he worked with Peter Zumthor Atelier and Valerio Olgiati Atelier. Furthermore, he studied in Greece with Ella Zenghelis thanks to a scholarship awarded to him by the Mies Van der Rohe Foundation. He is, at present, preparing his Ph.D. at ETSAB.
He is a professor of Studio Projects at ETSAB and director of the series of lectures known as Foros ESARQ at the Universidad Internacional de Cataluña. He has taught as a guest speaker at many schools of architecture. In addition to his academic commitments, he lectures extensively all over Spain and also abroad. He writes regularly about architecture.
- Reggio School and the Gabriel García Márquez Library, FAD 2023 “ex aequo” Prize
- The winners of the XVI Spanish Biennial of Architecture and Urbanism are made public
- Housing like a rural village. Cortijo Jamonero House by Jorge Vidal and Marcos Catalán
- All FAD 2023 finalists. Architecture that faces contemporary problems
- The Winners of the XVI Ceramic Awards of ASCER are already known
- Mont-Ras Winery by Jorge Vidal and Víctor Rahola
- Collage Building - Teresa Pàmies Cultural Centre