Giulio joined OMA in 2015, working across architecture, scenography, curation, research and product design. Projects Giulio has worked on include the transformation of the historic building Fondaco dei Tedeschi in Venice, and proposals for the renewal of the Galeries Lafayette in Paris, the New Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow, and a new Ministry of Sound in London. In an ongoing collaboration with Prada and Miu Miu, Giulio has designed the sets of Prada and Miu Miu runway shows and developed the brands’ online presence and retail set-up. He recently led the design of retail and scenography projects for Jacquemus, Tiffany & Co., BVLGARI and the Dutch natural stone brand Solid Nature. Giulio has also worked on the set design and curation of institutional exhibitions including Recycling Beauty at Fondazione Prada in Milan (2022); Manifesta12 in Palermo (2018), and PANDA at the Oslo Architecture Triennale (2016). Prior to joining OMA, Giulio worked for Ipostudio in Florence, OFIS in Ljubljana and TD architects in Amsterdam. From 2012 to 2014, he conducted urban research at the I2A - Institute of Architecture in Switzerland, and at Strelka Institute for Architecture Media and Design in Moscow.
- About nature’s power. Beyond the surface by OMA
- The material that creates the shape. Jacquemus Shop-in-Shop by AMO
- Prada combines reality and metaverse for its latest catwalk, by AMO
- An adaptive space. Tiffany & Co. temporary pop-up shop by OMA
- A reinterpretation of ancient Paris. Off-white flagship store by OMA