Joaquín Millán Villamuelas is architect for the Polytechnic University of Madrid, ETSAM. After working and learning with some of the most important and influential contemporary architects like Norman Foster and Rem Koolhaas, he founded OOIIO in 2009 as a laboratory for city and architecture able of providing architectural quality and uniqueness to each job.
He develops his doctorate in architecture at the Polytechnic University of Madrid, ETSAM, where he has taught architectural design, as well as in several seminaries and universities in Europe and Latin America. Joaquín Millán has given numerous lectures showing OOIIO´s work and his projects have been exhibited and published in many magazines, books and blogs and awarded in several countries.
- The void as part of the work of art. Exhibition design "Calder-Picasso" by OOIIO Architecture
- Horse Ridding Field in cattle Farm by OOIIO Arquitecture
- The tale of Architecture and Refugees by OOIIO
- House R+ by OOIIO
- Renovation of a bussiness incubator building by OOIIO
- Remodeling of Plaza de San Miguel by OOIIO. [II]
- Remodeling of Plaza del Salvador by OOIIO [I]