Joan Roig Duran has taught Architectural Projects at the ETSAB since 1984, and has lectured at the Barcelona School of Agriculture and been visiting professor at the following schools, among others: the Academie van Boukunst (Rotterdam, Holland); Delft University of Technology (Holland); the ILAUD-International Laboratory of Architecture and Urban Design (Urbino, Italy); the IUAV-Istituto Universitario di Architettura (Venice, Italy); the Faculty of Architecture (Genoa, Italy); the ITU, Faculty of Architecture of Istanbul (Turkey); Washington University (St. Louis, USA); the University of Illinois (Chicago, USA); the École Supérieure du Paysage de Versailles (France); the Technische Universität (Munich, Germany); Universität Stuttgart (Germany), and the School of Architecture of Navarre (Pamplona).
His work has won several awards and has been the subject of several publications.
- "MIRALLES. A quarts de quatre...". Exhibition part of the tribute to Enric in all his facets
- A multidisciplinary creator. Miralles, a tribute that remembers the architect in all his facets
- Landscaping project of the year. Luminescent concrete trail at Old Gypsum Mines by Batlle i Roig
- Batlle i Roig, Rafael de la Hoz, Mª Á. López Amado and Alternativas GEA 21, awarded with the Medals of the CSCAE 2017
- CALAFELL’S NEW MARKET
- Funeral Home at Sant Joan Despí's Cemetery, by Batlle i Roig arquitectes
- Waste Treatment Facility from Vallès Occidental