ROLDÁN + BERENGUÉ is an Architecture firm with 25 years of experience, founded in 1988 by partners Miguel Roldán and Mercè Berengué, conformed by a multidisciplinary team with experts in sustainability and design and construction management.
They are experts in residential architecture, corporate headquarters, public and private facilities and the restoration of historic and industrial buildings. In urbanism, the firm has realized integrated projects of new implementation and reform of existing layers, as well as numerous planning documents. Since 1999, they maintain an extensive international activity, especially in academic scope.
Miguel Roldán Architect (Ceuta, 1961. Architect, ETSAB-UPC, 1988).
“Thomas A. Bullock Endowed Chair in Leadership and Innovation” 2012-2013 of the Texas A&M University.
Director of Exchange Program for Architecture Schools between Fundació Politècnica de Catalunya and univesities of:
- ITESM, Monterrey, Mexico, since 2002.
- Texas A&M University, USA, since 2000.
- Clemson University, USA, since 1999
- Université de Montréal (Canada), 2003.
Mercè Berengué Architect (Barcelona, 1962. Architect, ETSAB-UPC, 1989).
Representative of the district of Barcelona in the Agrupació d’Arquitectes Urbanistes de Catalunya since 2007.
Deputy member of Technical Communication Commission Regional Planning in the metropolitan area of Barcelona in representation of COAC since 2012.
Member of the Association of Architecture and Sustainability COAC.
Director of the “Àrea de Coneixement d’Urbanisme-Territori, ESARQ-UIC” (Area of knowledge of Urbanism-Territory, ESARQ-UIC) 1997-2000.
Collaborator with the Planning Services of Barcelona’s City Council 1992-1997.
Trained at SOM (Skidmore, Owings & Merrill) and Frank Gehry’s offices in Chicago 1989-1990.
- Barcelona, Best Architecture Guide: 42 buildings to get to know the city of Barcelona, BCN [II]
- 12 brick housing building that will surprise you
- Winners of the 2021 edition of the FAD Architecture Awards
- Inserting the soul of the castells soul, social housing and cultural equipment in a factory by Roldán + Berengué
- Rambla 124: Headquarters “Las Noticias” renovation into commercial, offices and housing building by Roldán + Berengué
- Renovation of an Old Fire Station of the Poble Sec by Roldán + Berengué Architects
- New Catalonian Institute of Economists Headquarters
- "SCENARIOS IN TRANSIT / TC nº100"
- SCENARIOS IN TRANSIT
- SOCIAL HOUSING TOWER OF 75 UNITS