Pedro Romera García. Professor of Architectural Design at the School of Architecture of Las Palmas since 1999. Member of the Research Heritage and Landscape Project.
Ángela Ruiz Martínez. Professor of Landscape Architecture from 2004 to 2008, and Architectural Projects (academic years 2009/2010, 2011/2012) at the School of Architecture of Las Palmas. General coordinator of the Second Biennial of Art, Architecture and Landscape of the Canary Islands, and member of the Island Historical Heritage Commissions of the Cabildo of Gran Canaria, from 2001 to 2005.
Togehther they founded in 1999 the architecture office ROMERA Y RUIZ ARCHITECTS SLP in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria after having worked separetly in professional offices at both national and local level. They have developed different projects, planning documents, and participated in numerous cultural activities.
- Rationalist curves, frozen waves. Tomás Morales Cafeteria by Romera y Ruiz Arquitectos
- Concrete and color games. Stacked houses building Romera y Ruiz arquitectos
- Promenade of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Horizons landscape by Romera y Ruiz Arquitectos
- Interlimits. Cafeteria on Avenue 1º de mayo by Romera y Ruiz Arquitectos
- El Lasso Community Center by Romera y Ruiz Architects
- Incube Building by Romera y Ruiz Architects