Verónica Rosero. (Quito - 1981) Ph.D. in Architecture (Universidad de Alcalá, 2015) with the thesis "Demolition: the black hole of modernity", published by Editorial Diseño. Master in Architecture and City Projects (2009). International Doctorate Mention for research stay Delft University of Technology. Architect (Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2006). She is currently an associate professor of Architectural Design and Final Degree Projects at the Universidad Central del Ecuador and of Architectural Criticism at Universidad de las Américas. External professor of the Ph.D. in Architecture at University of Alcalá. Central University Award 2019, indexed publications category. She has published in specialized magazines and given talks in Ecuador, Spain, France, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Mexico. Jury member at the XXII Pan-American Architecture Biennial of Quito, Publications category. Co-founder of I+D+A Architecture Studio with Néstor Llorca.
- BAQ XXIII. A reconciliation between project, theory, and academia
- COMPLEMENTARY CRITICISM. Fredy Massad - Verónica Rosero
- Conversation with Sandra Barclay and Jean Pierre Crousse
- Conversation with ANDRES MARAGAÑO About BAQ XX
- ANTEROOMS AND PERSPECTIVES OF BAQ 2016. A historical-critical review
- FEMININITY, FEMINISM, FEMINISATION. "Spaces for Female Architects"
- Biennales and controversies. Not everything began in 2014
- Manifestos and manifestos. Beatriz Colomina in Madrid
- GETTING EVEN WITH THE PRINCELY THEATRICAL CULTURE
- Public space and sexuality. A view from Madrid
- TOWARDS A RE-READING OF THE HABITAT
- OLD MAILING, NEW MAILING
- TOLKIEN RODE A BICYCLE. WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- NATURAL ARCHITECTURE/ STIMULATING SENSES. In Treatment [M]
- THE INEVITABLE FACE OF CONSTRUCTION. In Treatment [F]
- "PSYCHOGEOGRAPHIES, PSYCHOTECTURES AND OTHER DEMONS" IN TREATMENT [F]
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? ... or ... Is it an architect? IN TREATMENT [F]