Verónica Rosero. (Quito - 1981) PhD in Architecture (Cum Laude, University of Alcala, 2015) with her thesis "Demolición: el agujero negro de la modernidad", published by Editorial Diseño (2017). International PhD mention for research at TU Delft. Master's Degree in Architecture and City Projects with specialization in Technological Innovations and Projects (UAH, 2009). Architect (PUCE, 2006). Fundación Carolina (Spain) and Senescyt (Ecuador) Scholarships. She has published several articles in journals in Spain, Ecuador, Mexico and Argentina and has given several talks in Ecuador, Spain and Uruguay. She is currently research professor and research director of the Architecture School of the International SEK University and professor of Architectural Design and Architecture History at the Central University of Ecuador. She combines her academic activity with architectural projects together with Néstor Llorca since 2006.
- COMPLEMENTARY CRITICISM. Fredy Massad - Verónica Rosero
- Conversation with Sandra Barclay and Jean Pierre Crousse
- Conversation with ANDRES MARAGAÑO About BAQ XX
- ANTEROOMS AND PERSPECTIVES OF BAQ 2016. A historical-critical review
- FEMININITY, FEMINISM, FEMINISATION. "Spaces for Female Architects"
- Biennales and controversies. Not everything began in 2014
- Manifestos and manifestos. Beatriz Colomina in Madrid
- GETTING EVEN WITH THE PRINCELY THEATRICAL CULTURE
- Public space and sexuality. A view from Madrid
- TOWARDS A RE-READING OF THE HABITAT
- OLD MAILING, NEW MAILING
- TOLKIEN RODE A BICYCLE. WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- NATURAL ARCHITECTURE/ STIMULATING SENSES. In Treatment [M]
- THE INEVITABLE FACE OF CONSTRUCTION. In Treatment [F]
- "PSYCHOGEOGRAPHIES, PSYCHOTECTURES AND OTHER DEMONS" IN TREATMENT [F]
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? ... or ... Is it an architect? IN TREATMENT [F]