Sergei Tchoban. Having got the architecture education in Saint Petersburg Sergei Tchoban successfully works in Germany since the beginning of 1990s. Since 1995 he has been running the Berlin office of bureau “nps tchoban voss”. Such significant buildings of Berlin as the cinema “Kubiks”, the gallery “Arndt”, complex “AquaDom”, synagogue in Muenstersche strasse and many other buildings and complexes in Berlin and other cities of Germany were realized upon his projects. In parallel with his work in Germany S. Tchoban has been actively designing in Russia since 2003. In 2006 through the merger with the bureau S. P. Project together with Sergey Kuznetsov co-founded the SPEECH architectural office and became its managing partner. In 2008, together with Sergey Kuznetsov he established the architectural magazine speech :. In 2009 he founded the Tchoban Foundation - Museum for Architectural Drawing.
Tchoban was the curator of the Russian pavilion at the Venice Biennale of Architecture two times: in 2010 he curated the project “Russia Factory” (together with Sergey Kuznetsov, Pavel Khoroshilov, Grigory Revzin), in 2012 – the project “i-city/i-land” (together with the commissary of the pavilion Grigory Revzin, co-curator Sergey Kuznetsov and Valery Kashirina), which was awarded with a Special Mention – the first time that Russia won an award at the Architectural Biennale. In 2013-2014, he headed a graduate studio at the Moscow School of Architecture. Since 2011 Sergei Tchoban has been a member of the City Planning Council of the Skolkovo Foundation. Since 2013 he has been a member of the Architectural Council of the Committee for Architecture and Urban Planning of the City of Moscow.
- Berlin, Best Architecture Guide. 20 buildings in Berlin you should know
- Creative mind driving the future. The Russian Pavilion at EXPO Dubai 2020 by Sergei Tchoban and Speech
- The first building in Russia with Corten steel. Ferrum 1 by Tchoban Voss Architekten
- Moving grid. New construction of an office building by Tchoban Voss Architekten
- Sergei Tchoban Awarded the 2018 European Prize for Architecture
- The home of architectural drawing in Berlin
- "i-citi/i-land" Russian pavilion in Venice