Stefano Boeri, born in 1956, is a Milan-based architect and since June 2011 he is Councillor for Culture, Design and Fashion for the Municipality of Milan. From 2004 to 2007 he was editor in chief of “Domus” international magazine. From 2007 to 2011 he was editor in chief of the international magazine “Abitare”. Professor of Urban Design at the Politecnico di Milano, he has taught as visiting professor at Harvard GSD, MIT, Berlage Institute and Architectural Association, among others. Since 2007 he is the director of the international festival of architecture FESTARCH. Recently he has curated “Sao Paulo Calling” a project about informal settlements, promoted by the Segretaria de Habitaçao of Sao Paulo.
- Stefano Boeri designs scenography for Greek theatre Syracuse. A dead forest for the trojan women
- Stefano Boeri designs set-up room for Cartoon of Raphael in Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- RIBA International Prize 2018. World's best new buildings revealed
- A “Christmas Tale of a Post-Quake Reconstruction”: Amatrice, the new year zero, by Stefano Boeri Architetti
- Francis Kéré in conversation, Serpentine Pavilion 2017
- Bosco Verticale by Stefano Boeri “2015 Best Tall Building Worldwide”
- Milan plants a new forest in the sky