Jürgen Mayer H. Founded in 1996 in Berlin, Germany, J. MAYER H Architects’ studio, focuses on works at the intersection of architecture, communication and new technology. From urban planning schemes and buildings to installation work and objects with new materials, the relationship between the human body, technology and nature form the background for a new production of space.
Jürgen Mayer H. is the founder and principal of this crossdisciplinairy studio. He studied at Stuttgart University, The Cooper Union and Princeton Universtiy. His work has been published and exhibited worldwide and is part of numerous collections including MoMA New York and SF MoMA. National and international awards include the Mies-van-der-Rohe-Award-Emerging-Architect-Special-Mention-2003 ,Winner Holcim Award Bronze 2005 and Winner Audi Urban Future Award 2010. Jürgen Mayer H. has taught at Princeton University, University of the Arts Berlin, Harvard University, Kunsthochschule Berlin, the Architectural Association in London, the Columbia University, New York and at the University of Toronto, Canada.
Photograph.- Jens Passoth
- A prominent location. PIPIA.PANORAMA by J.MAYER.H Architects
- Unusual Tram Stop in Kehl by Jürgen Mayer
- "Exquisite Corpse." Miami Museum Garage by WORKac, Nicolas Buffe, Clavel Arquitectos, K/R and J. MAYER. H.
- J. MAYER H. wins competition for Volt Berlin
- METROPOL PARASOL. FINALISTS. MIES VAN DER ROHE 2013
- SARPI - Sarpi Border Checkpoint
- METROPOL PARASOL