Hiroshi Nakamura. Born in Tokyo, 1974. Completed the Master Course, Department of Architecture, Graduated from the University of Meiji with M.Architecture Degree, 1999. Chief engineer in Kengo Kuma&Associates, 1999-2002. Established First Class Architect Office / Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP Co., Ltd. / Currently this office representative director, 2002.
Awards. Grand Prize, JCD Design Award 2006 / Grand Prize, GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2008 / ShinKenchiku Award 2010 / Design Vanguard 2010 ARCHITECTURAL RECORD TOP 10 architect in the world (USA).
Works. Dancing trees Singing birds, House C, Roku museum.
Publishing. Microscopic Designing Methodology (INAX Publishing) / Love in Architecture(ASCII) / Reading Skills of Architects(TOTO).
- 10 prayer centres whose spaces transport you to another level
- 10 Projects whose Stairs make climbing a memorable act
- Japan Architecture Guide. 30 Buildings that reflect the conception of space in Japan
- Community Center at Sayama Lakeside Cemetery by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Ribbon chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura and NAP Architects
- [II] Optical Glass House by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Winners of the 2012 ar+d Emerging Awards