Perea, Suárez, Torrelo, for the Fontán building project, the architects formed a team: Andrés Perea, Elena Suárez Calvo, and Rafael Fernández Torrelo.
The crossing of paths has been fortunate.
The ambitious youth of modelled spaces and freedom with two patrollers of the profession.
One of a long journey in search not of the sources of the Nile... but of beauty. The other in the fullness of his vigour.
Coming to the rescue.
Holding the course.
A beautiful, unforgettable journey through invention and reality.
- Future Prologue
- Future and pedagogy
- Designing relationships in space
- Fontán, or the love of technique
- Architecture flight. Flowing and exuberant architecture
- Reconstructing the silhouette of Compostela's topography
- Weaving networks, an inseparable interweaving of nature and society
- Re-Inhabitation of the space. From Avenida to Fontán
- Designing the structure. Holding the Fontán building
- Knowing how to see the architecture
- The beauty of the in-between states
- The era of light things will come. Fontán building by Perea, Suárez, Torrelo
- Fontán, Building of the Year 2022