The international design firm AGi architects was founded in 2006 by two young architects educated at Harvard University, Joaquín Pérez-Goicoechea and Nasser B. Abulhasan.
With a noticeable international character and a multidisciplinary focus, AGi architects offers a professional service emphasizing quality,creativity and exclusive design. AGi has a vision to create environments that create a lasting value for clients through distinctive and imaginative solutions. At present, the studio has offices in Kuwait and Madrid, with a team comprised of more than 50 professionals.
The studio's architecture is based on four founding pillars: innovation, an inherent life component, ecological and social interventions andresearch. AGi architects provide comprehensive services in architecture, urban planning and design, interior design, research, consultancy and complementary services.
Among the latest acknowledgements for AGi architects are a nomination for the EU Prize for Contemporary Architecture-Mies van der Rohe Award 2015, "Highly Commended" at WAF 2015, four WAF Awards (2014, 2013, 2011 and 2010 editions), ten Middle East Architect Awards(2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012), two mentions at MIPIM Architectural Review Future Projects Awards 2012, and various awards granted in the last editions of Cityscape Awards and International Property Awards, amongst other prizes.
Joaquín Pérez- Goicoechea and Nasser B. Abulhasan.
- A house vs rock. Rock House by AGi Architects
- Nirvana Home by AGi Architects
- Rethinking vertical housing, Wind Tower by AGi architects
- Three Gardens House by AGi architects
- In Natura Veritas by AGi Architects. Renovation of 18 Roman-Galician sites
- Hisham A. Alsager Cardiac Center by AGi architects
- Credit One by AGi Architects
- Ali Mohammed T. Al-Ghanim Clinic by AGi architects
- Qatar Courthouse by AGI architects
- La Ascension del Señor Church by AGi architects, Winners WAF 2014