Jordi Garcés, Daria de Seta and Anna Bonet Architects.
Jordi Garcés. Born in Barcelona on June 25, 1945, and studied at the Superior Technical School of Architecture in Barcelona (Degree 1970). Worked, during his studies, in the offices of Martorell-Bohigas-Mackay and in the Workshop of Ricardo Bofill. Begins his professional activity in 1970 with Enric Soria, with whom he remains a partner until 1994. Professor of Projects in the Eina School of Barcelona from 1971 to 1973 and in the Superior Technical School of Architecture of Barcelona since 1974. He was a member of the Board of the College of Architects of Barcelona from 1978 to 1980.
Chair Professor of Projects since 1985. PhD in Architecture at the Polytechnic University of Catalunya in 1987. Full Profesor of Projects at the Superior Technical School of Architecture of Barcelona since 1988. Member of the Board of the FAD (Promotion of Decorative Arts) from 1990 to 1992. Consultant of the Mies van der Rohe from 1995. Consultant in the Organization of Presentations and Conferences for the Congress of the UIA 1996. Member of the Board of the “Ateneu Barcelonès” since November 2007. Guest Professor, on various occasions, at the “Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne, Switzerland”.
Daria de Seta y Anna Bonet Giné (respectively) co-direct and they are nowadays members of the study.
- A cabin on the hillside. Talbot-Wallis House by Garcés-de Seta-Bonet
- The city within the district. Mas de Roda Offices by Garcés-de Seta-Bonet Arquitectes and Berta Rovira architect
- Transparent and penetrated by nature. Begur House by Garcés de Seta Bonet arquitectes
- 3 Metro station on line 9: Amadeu Torner, Parc Logístic and Mercabarna, by Garcés, de Seta and Bonet
- The Winners of the XVI Ceramic Awards of ASCER are already known
- Enlargement proposal of El Prado Museum by Garcés-de Seta-Bonet & Pedro Feduchi
- Remodelation of the Palace of Justice. First Prize