Ryue Nishizawa. Architect. Born in 1966 in Tokyo. In 1990, he graduated from Yokohama Graduate School of Architecture, Yokohama National University, and joined Kazuyo Sejima & Associates. In 1995, he founded a firm named SANAA together with Kazuyo Sejima. He established Office of Ryue Nishizawa in 1997. In 2001, he was appointed as Assistant Professor at Yokohama Graduate School of Architecture, Yokohama National University (Y-GSA), and has been a Y-GSA Professor since 2010.
His numerous awards include the Golden Lion Award of the 9th International Architecture Exhibition at the 2004 Venice Biennale of Architecture, and the 2010 Pritzker Architecture Prize.
His main works include: International Academy of Media Arts and Sciences (IAMAS) Multimedia Studio*, Weekend House, Dior Omotesando Store*, 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa*, Moriyama House, House A, The Glass Pavilion of the Toledo Museum of Art*, Marine Station Naoshima*, Stadttheater Almer (De Kunstlinie)*, New Museum*, Towada Art Center, ROLEX Learning Center*, Teshima Art Museum. * SANAA design collaborated with Kazuyo Sejima.
- TOKYO RIDE - Ryūe Nishizawa and Kazuyo Sejima. New Film by Beka & Lemoine, Coming Soon!
- A small passenger terminal shaped like a cloud. New Naoshima Port Pavilion by SANAA
- Garden & House by Ryue Nishizawa
- Build a curtain.  [In detail] SANAA Factory Building
- HIROSHI SENJU MUSEUM KARUIZAWA 軽井沢千住博美術館 館長
- [II] SHIBAURA HOUSE in Tokyo by Kazuyo Sejima
- SHIBAURA HOUSE in Tokyo by Kazuyo Sejima
- Teshima Art Museum - Ruye Nishizawa in DETAIL
- MORIYAMA HOUSE