Moreau Kusunoki Architectes. Architecture studio founded by Nicolas Moreau and Hiroko Kusunoki, in Paris in 2011. Kusunoki, who earned her degree from the Shibaura Institute of Technology in Tokyo, began her career in the studio of Shigeru Ban. Moreau, who trained at the Ecole Nationale d’Architecture de Belleville in Paris, worked in SANAA and Kengo Kuma studios. In 2008, Moreau and Kusunoki left Tokyo together, so Moreau could open Kengo Kuma’s office in France. Notable projects undertaken by Moreau Kusunoki Architectes include the Théâtre de Beauvaisis in Beauvais, the House of Cultures and Memories in Cayenne, the Polytechnic School of Engineering in Bourget-du-Lac, and the plaza for the Paris District Court (designed by Renzo Piano) at the Porte de Clichy.
- The importance of form. Residential Timber Tower by Moreau Kusunoki Architectes
- Paris, part 2 architecture guide: 22 buildings more [II]
- Contemporary urban campus. Sciences Po by Moreau Kusunoki Architectes
- Moreau Kusunoki and Genton to design the new Powerhouse Museum, Sydney
- Guggenheim Helsinki Museum is rejected by City Council
- Moreau Kusunoki Architectes winners of Guggenheim Helsinki