Ángela García de Paredes (1958) and Ignacio García Pedrosa (1957) are architects by the Architecture School of Madrid, where they teach. Invited professors in other spanish and foreign universities for teaching, critics and speakers. In 1990 they founded Paredes Pedrosa Studio, after collaborating with José María García de Paredes for several years.
They are authors of, among other works, the Valdemaqueda Town Hall, Valle Inclán Theatre in Madrid, the Archaelogical Museum of Almería, Peñíscola Auditorium, La Olmeda Roman Ville, Ceuta Library or the Lugo Auditorium. Their work has been recognized with the 2007 Spanish Architecture National Award, ar+d Award, Europan II and IV, Europa Nostra, Madrid Architecture Award, Mansilla Award, Gold Medal International Prize for Sustainable Architecture, Mediterranean Sustaniable Architecture Award and 'Golden Medal for the Merit in Fine Arts' 2014, given by the Culture and Sports Spanish Ministery. Their work has been exhibited in many national and international architecture biennials.
- Refurbishment of the Lope de Vega Theatre by Paredes Pedrosa + Contextos de Arquitectura y Urbanismo
- 10 Architecture Studios Led by Women [IV]
- New Women in Architecture awards 2018 shortlists revealed
- The Spanish School in Rabat by ParedesPedrosa Architects
- Winners 2016 COAM Awards
- Restoration in Banco de España by Paredes Pedrosa
- Living in the Arcade: Houses for two Brothers
- Paredes Pedrosa, Gold Medal for Merit in Fine Arts
- Winery Bodegas Real, by ParedesPedrosa arquitectos
- Public Library in Ceuta
- Lecture recent projects: Paredes y Pedrosa