Amann, Cánovas, Maruri, architecture firm established by: Atxu Amann Alcocer, Andrés Cánovas Alcaraz and Nicolás Maruri Mendoza.
Atxu Amann Alcocer. Madrid 1961. Architect by the ETSA of Madrid. Doctorate from ETSAM with outstanding Cum Llaude, 2007. Urban Planning Technician from the Urban Studies Center of I.E.A.L. (M.A.P.) Scholar of the Technische Hoschule of Darmstadt (Germany) in CAAD. Director of the magazine Arquitectos. Director of the Postgraduate courses in Editorial Design for the European Social Fund. Professor in the postgraduate courses of Editorial Graphic Design at the Faculty of Fine Arts of Madrid. Professor of the Department of Architectural Graphic Ideation of ETSAM
Andrés Cánovas Alcaraz. Cartagena 1958. Architect by the School of Architecture of Madrid. Prometheus Scholarship at Tecniche Hoschule. Darmstatd. Germany. Director of the "Monographs of Architects" Collection. Director of the "Monographs of Buildings" Collection, Director of the "Crítica de Arquitectura" Collection, Director and editor of the magazine Arquitectos, 1987-2006, Professor of the CSDM of the Polytechnic University of Madrid, Faculty of Fine Arts of the Complutense University, European Design Institute, Coordinator of several postgraduate courses in Graphic Design Editorial in the Faculty of Fine Arts, the European Institute of Design and the European Social Fund. Faculty of Fine Arts, UCM, Professor of the Master of Aesthetics and Theory of Arts of the Autonomous University, Professor of Design Master of the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Salamanca, Professor of the Master of Intervention in the Heritage of the ETSAM Professor of the Tourism Master of the UPC of Barcelona.
He has been secretary of the Final Project Project Tribunal at ESTAM. UPM. Deputy Director of the Spanish Architecture Biennial. Director of the Summer Course at the University of Almería. Visiting Professor at the Universities of Salamanca, San Sebastián, La Coruña, Seville, Navarra, Valencia, Polytechnic of Cartagena, SEK of Segovia, Alfonso X, Advanced Architecture Institute of Barcelona, Polytechnic University of Catalonia, London AA, Montpellier, Rome Tre , Calgliari, Toulouse, Javeriana from Bogotá, Chicago IIT and Arizona CAPLA. He is a professor of Projects of the ETSAM Academic Coordinator of the MCH of the ETSAM. UPM and Director of the Projects area. Professor of the subject "Sociology of Housing".
Nicolás Maruri Mendoza. Madrid 1961. Architect by the School of Architecture of Madrid. Doctorate from ETSAM with outstanding Cum Llaude, 2007. Prometheus Scholarship at Tecniche Hoschule Darmstatd. Germany. Master's Degree in Building from Columbia University. NY. He is a professor in the Projects Department of ETSAM. He has been: Secretary of the Court of the ETSAM End-of-Degree Project and Visiting Professor at the University of Arizona. He has given conferences in London AA, San Sebastian, SEK of Segovia.
- 10 years, 100 female architects. 10 architect studios led by women [X]
- Abstraction and scale. Housing buildings in Kiem with two looks, by Amann Cánovas Maruri + Adelino Magalhaes
- Collective housing in 21st century Europe. Domestic Sunrises at the Museo ICO
- The 5 winners of the MATCOAM Awards have been announced
- Amann-Cánovas-Maruri wins 1st prize for the construction of the URJC departmental classroom building
- Amann, Cánovas, Maruri complete 67 dwellings in Valdebebas
- People and Places. Spanish Pavilion for Expo Dubai 2020 (II)
- A gate to optimism. Spanish Pavilion for Expo Dubai 2020 (I)
- "Esparto sky", a historical memory. Exit Pavilion of the Archaeological Park of El Molinete by Amann-Cánovas-Maruri
- Memory and context, past fused into contemporaneity. El Molinete Archaeological Museum by Amánn Cánovas Maruri
- 90 Subsidise Housings and public green space. Bon Marché Housing by amann-canovas-maruri, Magalhaes
- Spanish Pavilion at the Expo Dubai 2020 by Amann-Canovas-Maruri
- Amann-Cánovas-Maruri, winners of the competition to choose the Spanish Pavilion at the Expo Dubai 2020
- "becoming" opens at the Spanish Pavilion for the Biennale Architettura di Venezia 2018
- The Spanish Pavilion will defend learning environments as a space for criticism and architectural creation
- Atxu Amann, has been announced as the 2018 curator for the Spanish pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- 67 dwellings in Valdebebas by Amann, Cánovas, Maruri
- WINNERS. Château d'eau by Amann-Canovas-Maruri + Adelino Magalhaes
- First Prize. Housing scheme at Aarau by Amann-Cánovas-Maruri & A. Magalhaes
- International Competition for housing in Munich. 2º Prize
- 118 dwellings and more... Coslada Hybrid Complex by ACM Architects
- First Prize. Housing Blocks in QUARTIER DU KIEM, “PLATEAU DE KIRCHBERG”
- Residential buildings in Mieres
- ROOF MOLINETE ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK, Premio Nacional de Restauración 2012
- ROOF MOLINETE ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK
- Monteagudo Museum