Miralles Tagliabue EMBT is an international acknowledged architecture studio formed by Enric Miralles (1955-2000) and Benedetta Tagliabue in 1994.
The studio has experience in public spaces and buildings in both Europe and China working for State and Local Governments as well as Corporate and private clients.
EMBT’s mature approach to architecture, interior design, facility planning includes experience with educational, commercial, industrial and residential buildings, restoration of buildings as well as special purpose landscape architecture.
Each project evolves from the specific client requirements and innovation emerges through the design process. This approach is combined with strong technical and management skills to provide cost effective and personal service.
The studio maintains a highly personal level of service throughout the design process and offer strong technical and structural solutions through close collaboration with engineering offices.
The majority of the EMBT projects are commissioned by public clients with special emphasis on urban space and the coherence between the built environment and the public space. Each project brings with it a new client and special cost constraints. To achieve the desired solution, EMBT believe that the design process must be a collaborative effort between the client and the designer.
EMBT ensures that clients take an active role in defining their needs, bringing client and solution together, and is backed by a support team with a capability of responding rapidly to projects demands.
The studio put great emphasis on each individual projects context, history and culture and aims to enhance these aspects through their unique design process.
- "San Giacomo Apostolo" Church and parish complex by Benedetta Tagliabue - EMBT
- EMBT's "Centro Direzionale" station could be inaugurated in 2022
- Living within a Market – Outside space is also Home by EMBT
- Contrast of volumes and good ideas. Le Pavillon by Miralles Tagliabue EMBT and Ilimelgo architectes
- Opening of the Kálida Sant Pau Centre in Barcelona by Benedetta Tagliabue - EMBT
- Weaving Architecture by EMBT at the Biennale Architettura di Venezia 2018
- In progress, Zhang Daqian Museum by EMBT
- 10 Architecture Studios Led by Women [III]
- BCN RE.SET at Aedes, Berlin
- BENEDETTA TAGLIABUE and JACINT TODÓ. "CAPRICCIO ROMANO"
- International Horticulture Exhibition Xian 2011