Andrés Jaque, is the founder and principal of the Office for Political Innovation, a New York/Madrid based practice developing architectural projects that bring inclusivity into daily life. In 2014 they received the Silver Lion of the 14 Mostra Internazionale di Architettura, Biennale di Venezia and they are authors of awarded projects such as Plasencia Clergy House (Dionisio Hernández Gil Prize), House in Never Never Land (Mies van der Rohe European Union Award's finalist), TUPPER HOME (X Bienal Española de Arquitectura y Urbanismo), or ESCARAVOX (COAM Award 2013). They have also produced architectural performances and installations meant to interrogate the political frames by which architecture is practiced; including IKEA Disobedients (MoMA Collection, 2011), PHANTOM. Mies as Rendered Society (Mies Barcelona Pavillion, 2012) or Superpowers of Ten (Lisbon Triennale, 2014).
Andrés Jaque is Advanced Design Professor at Columbia University's Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation (GSAPP) and Visiting Professor at Princeton University's School of Architecture.
- Winners of 2020 edition of the FAD Architecture Awards
- Exuberant, radical and baroque. RUN RUN RUN Restaurant by Andrés Jaque
- ‘PHANTOM. Mies as Rendered Society’ by Andrés Jaque, to Chicago
- Empowering children’s capacity. Reggio School by Andrés Jaque / OFFPOLINN
- A conversation with Andrés Jaque. "PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE"
- Andrés Jaque appointed as Columbia GSAPP's new Director of Advanced Architectural Design Program
- Sex and the So-Called City by Andrés Jaque
- A Marble-Made Tent In The Galaxy. RÒMOLA by Andrés Jaque / Office for Political Innovation
- “Transmaterial Politics. Andrés Jaque / Office for Political Innovation”, 15 years of work gathered in Tabacalera
- In addition to OMA, 12th Manifesta appoints team of 4 creative mediators for its in 2018 in Palermo
- Contemporary Art Fair ARCO 2017 by Andrés Jaque
- ARCO 2016 by Andrés Jaque Office for Political Innovation
- COSMO: Give me a pipe and I will move/celebrate the Earth
- COSMO MoMA PS1 YAP 2015
- Andrés Jaque, Winner of the 2015 Young Architects Program at MoMA PS1
- PS1 Names by Andres Jaque Winner of Summer Architecture Competition
- Spanish architecture from A to Z at Lisbon Architecture Triennale
- Phantom. Mies as Rendered Society by Andrés Jaque
- ESCARAVOX, TERRAZA DEL MATADERO
- 'Políticas del día a día'
- SWEET PARLIAMENT HOME