Claudio Cerasoli (L’Aquila, Rome, Italy, 1986). He graduate in 2013 at the ISFCI (Istituto Superiore di Fotografia) in Rome, Italy. He works as a freelance.
Exhibition, publication, award, project.
- The Trilogy - Mourning Becomes Electra curator by ALAGroup, with VOID ART SCHOOL, VOID Gallery and ISFCI (workshop/exhibition in progress).
- UNSEEN, notes from the invisible worlds, a project by Ottavio Celestino, Spazio Cerere, Rome 4-8 July 2013.
- Young Creative Chevrolet 2013, 3rd Place, in collaboration with the students of the third year ISFCI 2013.
- FindYourCorner #1_Hanasi Design, curator by Strato, 4-5 May 2013, Fondazione Pastificio Cerere, Rome.
- E-picentro, organized by the department of architecture and design university of La Sapienza di Roma and Teciche Univeritat Darmstadt. Biennale di architettura di Venezia 2010.
- LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA