vora was founded in 2000 in Lisbon by Pere Buil and Jordi Fornells. Currently, the study consists of Pere Buil and Toni Riba, both of them graduated in the "Escola Tècnica Superior d'Arquitectura de Barcelona" [ETSAB] in 2000, based in Barcelona. They work on building and urban design projects of different scales and typologies. Their built work to date has received several awards and been published in magazines all over the world. They combine professional practice with teaching.
Some of their most relevant works to date are the Can Ricart Sports Center in Barcelona (Bonaplata Award 2007, arquia/proxima 2010 selection, A+ award 2010), a single-family house in Almeria (ARCO Young Architect Award 2006-07), the urban design of La Salut Old Town, in Badalona (including the Market square) and an apartment refurbishment in Gracia neighbourhood (arquia/proxima 2012 selection, FAD awards selection) among others.
- Reuse and transformation. Vallirana 47 building by vora
- "vora: shared identities" at kolektiv gallery
- Ramon and Mar’s pavilion by vora
- Suitability of the Domus Avinyó site by Vora Arquitectura
- Heumaden Werkrealschule Gymnasium by Vora, Estudi08014 and Amunt
- Urbanization of the Mercat del Born's surroundings
- Doctor Surgery in Paüls, by Vora
- Reform of an apartment in Gran de Gràcia